Monday, March 26, 2007

Finding your way

There are 2 different ways to get around my ePortfolio. The first is the column of pictures directly below. You can click the picture to reach my writing from that year. The other way to navigate is the text table of contents below that. Links to each writing sample are followed by brief descriptions of the samples. You can choose which style of navigation you are in the mood for. Each grade has a link back to this page in the links column to the left of the text. Hopefully that will decrease the likelihood of your getting lost.


If you don't know where to put your comments, use this entry as a default.

6 comments:

Trea said...

P.S. Technical tip!

(My other comment is on the more to come page)

I found that if I marked my blogger pages with a tag (eportfolios) then it was really easy for my visitors to see just my eportfolio items.

ImprovGal said...

I love how you describe feeling like different animals.

Mary said...

There's a third-- there is a little table of contents on the sidebar at the top

Unknown said...

What fun Sarah,
I enjoyed reading the stories. I was a bit startled at the abrupt ending of the first one I read and then I had to remind myself that it was 2nd grade Sarah, it was pretty put together and great vocabulary!

I loved the pictures, snippets and projections, and your own comments. Very interesting project and great to get a chance to read it.

I like your take on flat earth. Some people are so wed to their own point of view they do come across as uhm naive.

Unknown said...

Oops, I'm actually Marina, not Barry

swingandmiss said...

I like the way you used pictures to take us through your progression as a writer! I use Mozilla Firefox and found the contrast between the text and the background a struggle to read (I'm getting older and my eyes are not as good!). I had to increase the text size to make reading easier. Loved the content though!